Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ   Мобильный вид

Список форумов » Жизнь россошанцев » Основной форум

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Discover the 12 SEO factors of 2017
 Сообщение Добавлено: Чт сен 08, 2022 8:58 am 

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
I present to you a study recently published by. Semrush,a well-known and reputable digital marketing tool. This study reveals the 12 factors , which according to this tool, are most relevant for the organic positioning of a website. Relevant CSR factor What is the most relevant SEO factor in 2017? I decided to share this study because it confirms a topic that is rarely talked about, but that at TLG Commerce we keep in mind and always transfer to our clients. And it is that after analyzing more than 600,000 keywords, the factor that, according to this tool, is relevant in SEO today is: direct traffic. Yes. Have visits, many visits directly to our site. Direct traffic: it is a visit that does not provide information about the place that originated it.

Google Analytics It has always been said that money brings money. Today we can say that views bring visitors! Now is when you ask yourself: If I just started, how do I attack this point? Well, the answer is simple, working hard, investing a lot Saudi Arabia Phone Number and with a lot of patience. To achieve this goal, it is essential to work on visibility and branding, in order to get people to come directly to our site in the long term. No need for SEO or social networks or other channels, just type mydomain.com. Achieving it will not be easy, what is more, I dare to say that this is only within the reach of large consolidated brands.

Изображение

With great market penetration and that have been working on branding for a long time. Do not despair, there are many other factors that are within your reach and that are also very relevant. So focus on them. For example, the user experience or also known as UX (User Experience). The user experience: second SEO trend 2017 What is user experience? Basically it refers to the interaction of users with the site. Google wants to offer quality search results. You want sites that satisfy the user. That they are usable and intuitive, easy to navigate and, above all, that they offer relevant content to users.

Ответить с цитатой  

Список форумов » Жизнь россошанцев » Основной форум