Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ   Мобильный вид

Список форумов » Жизнь россошанцев » Основной форум

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Little Sales Insights That We End Up Forgetting
 Сообщение Добавлено: Ср сен 28, 2022 7:04 am 

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
My parents are salespeople I grew up listening to them talk about the sales universe and I also ended up learning a little from their experiences. We always had lunch with conversations about their work. My brothers and I have always learned as listeners. In addition to reading a lot on the subject, today I spend a lot of time with salespeople and sales managers because of my work, so I decided to list some important ideas that we usually overlook and that can make a difference in sales results and people management. . Learn to detect opportunities also within the customer portfolio Every salesperson is eager to win new customers. It's almost like an addiction.

Nothing compares to a salesperson like the happiness of getting new opportunities and delighting new customers. Despite this, some of them end up forgetting about those who are already in the customer base and who, in a way, already have a connection with their brand. Why, instead of dedicating ourselves to a Whatsapp Mobile Number List effort, don't we offer our customers a second product, an upgrade or a differentiated service? I lived an example that illustrates this a lot. I worked with a company that sold a product to innovative dentists, despite being well positioned with the flagship product, they created a different product aimed at a younger professional audience.

Изображение

When launching the novelty, they decided that before venturing out to find new customer profiles, they would initiate contact with the customers they already had. It was a success. It is not difficult to understand this success. As they already trusted the company, were already engaged and satisfied with the old product, why not try to strengthen this relationship with them even more or instead start with a new customer profile? Sometimes, your best buyer for a new phase is the client you already have, even though it may not seem like their profile.

Ответить с цитатой  

Список форумов » Жизнь россошанцев » Основной форум