Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ   Мобильный вид

Список форумов » Развлечения/Увлечения россошанцев » Флудилка

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: MMOexp Diablo 4 is my favorite game of the year
 Сообщение Добавлено: Пн дек 25, 2023 10:03 am 

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
I’ll confess that I’ve spent a truly ridiculous amount of time playing Diablo 4 Items, starting from the beta to this present moment. And I know I’m not alone. If you want to check out how much time you’ve spent Diablo 4, here’s your answer.

Diablo 4 was released on June 6 and within five days became the fastest-selling game in the series history. And a Tweet from Diablo 4’s official Twitter confirmed that players have spent 276 million hours in the game in the first week. But how much time have you poured into this game?

Diablo 4 is my favorite game of the year so far, but there’s no denying there are a few cracks in the game. But how deep do those cracks go? Check out our opinion piece here: Diablo 4’s Illusion of Choice is Steadily Becoming More Obvious.

Any melee players that are looking for a massive boost to critical strike damage should look no further than The Grandfather unique in Diablo 4. This two-handed sword can add a massive amount of damage to your critical hit damage and I will cover how you can get the weapon as you grind through the map.

You can get The Grandfather Unique sword by completing activities such as Helltides, Nightmare Dungeons, and World Bosses on World Tier 3 or higher. I run through these events on World Tier 4 as much as possible because they have the best chance for rare drops. However, that doesn’t mean you are limited to these alone. The Tree of Whispers and the Gathering Legions are also good examples of lucrative content.

In general, Unique items like The Grandfather two-handed sword can be found nearly anywhere in Diablo 4 Boosting. Mobs and simple chests will always have a slight chance of dropping rare gear at a much lower rate. As long as you are at World Tier 3 or World Tier 4, the possibility is there. I still recommend tougher content for Unique farming though.

Ответить с цитатой  

Список форумов » Развлечения/Увлечения россошанцев » Флудилка